Saturday, February 6, 2010

Peanut's Debut

Deanna and I went to the OB for our midpoint check-up. Can you believe we're half way there! Just think, in twenty more weeks, give or take, we'll be holding Peanut! D and I are incredibly excited for Peanut's arrival but are also enjoying each day. I mean, it's not everyday you get to shop for maternity cloths right?! Since this is her first pregnantcy we really want to enjoy as many moments as we can. For example, I really enjoy the moments when she looks at me and say, "Brandon, I think I want breakfast for dinner." Wow, does pregnancy change a person or what?! She's never wanted breakfast before. And to top that, she has been requesting pancakes. PANCAKES!!! She's even eating, yep, you guessed it, EGGS!!! Needless to say, Brandon is one happy camper. Tonight we're going to fire up the grill, ever so tiny that it is, and cook a nice steak with some vegetable cabobs. Just thought I'd add that cause I'm really looking forward to it.

Anyway, half way... we have a DVD of Peanut chillin in Deanna's belly. It's just about the coolest thing since sliced bread. And how amazing! This is certainly a miracle if I've ever experienced one! If you'd like to see it and weigh in on what you think it is, boy or girl not alien or sea monster, we'd be happy to read your thoughts. No, we do not know if it's an alien or sea monster. We plan to wait and be suprised. D says it's the one true suprise God gives us in life. Other than death and taxes... ;) Peace be with you and go to my facebook profile to see Peanut!

No comments: