Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Stars Shine for Her...

And she never ceases to impress me with her strength, vulnerability, and poise. In my minds eye, the Master created all of the stars for her pleasure and I am in awe to watch her gaze at their beauty and wonder.

She is my partner, which is a more appropriate word than wife to describe our union. Tomorrow, August 24th, will mark the sixth year we happened to dance into the life of the other while hoping against hope that this would be the end of a long heartbreaking search. And "hope springs eternal," says the mad sage.

And so, we continue to dance. We waltz with a heart that does not belong to either of us yet consumes our very nature and creates a better being. To imagine adventuring through life without her would be my utter ruin.

She never fails to make me smile, laugh, cry, and rejoice. Beside her, my soul imagines what our parallel futures hold in store for us who precisely wander toward the goal. I am eternally thankful that she rescued my heart and taught me what it means to wander the road of life with another who wishes to wander too.

Animadverto vos procul traba...

No comments: